Christine Alfery’s studio will soon reopen for the 2020 Northwoods Summer Art Tour and tours by appointment. As we continue to navigate the extraordinary impact of COVID-19, we wanted to let you know that Health and Safety will be of the utmost importance.
We have developed the following preventative measures to minimize risk for the artist and all who visit her studio:
- Thank you for wearing a mask. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided. Masks are required to visit the studio.
- Thank you for washing your hands. When you arrive please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds as per CDC recommendations.
- Thank you for wearing gloves. They will be provided as well. So many people come through the studio and often touch surfaces. Gloves will be required to visit the studio.
- Tours will be one way to support social distancing. There will be a separate entry and exit for studio tours.
- Tours will be limited to 6 visitors at a time. Thank you for your patience if you have to wait for another group to finish before entering.
- Appointments are available on the hour for the Northwoods Art Tour weekend Friday-Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. Walk-in’s are welcome during the Northwoods art tour, but you might have to wait as appointments will take priority. Please email the artist at: email@example.com to see if the time slot you desire is available. Please reserve your time slot now if this is important to you.
- Virtual tours are available. If you are not able to attend the 2020 Summer Northwoods Art Tour you will be sincerely missed! The artist understands and has put together a tour of all artwork on display and some videos of specific new works so you can get virtually up close and personal and hear the artist’s inspiration, techniques, and stories. These videos will be available on Facebook: Artist - Christine Alfery. Remember to click Like if you visit virtually!
- Artwork is available for collection online and in person. Please visit ChristineAlfery.com or email if you have any questions.
The peace of mind and the health of all involved is our priority as we take these first steps. As we move forward our hearts remain those who have been affected personally by COVID19 and the impact it has had on the global community.
We have missed you in The Arts community and look forward to welcoming you again.